Explore our exciting career opportunities to play a role here at Bedeck 1951.
With over 70 years in home textile design, we are the U.K’s largest provider of bed and bath linens.
Our continual growth and unrivaled passion for design and creativity allows the opportunity to recruit highly talented, energetic and dedicated people to join our team.
Explore all current career opportunities here
Based in Moira, Co Down and now a third generation family business, Bedeck was established in 1951 as a linen handkerchief manufacturer.
With over 70 years’ experience in home textiles, Bedeck are the UK’s leading provider of bed and bath linens, supplying all the leading retailers including John Lewis, Next and Very.
With an increasing portfolio of brands -including Ted Baker, Joules, DKNY, Bedeck of Belfast and Morris & Co, we have ambitious plans to grow our business and require a Sales Support Executive to join our team.
The successful candidate will be trained fully in the business and brands but will be expected to have the ability to work independently, have a can-do attitude and enjoy being part of a busy and highly successful sales team.
- Be the liaison between head office, the Account Managers and their customers.
- Build strong and effective working relationships with key stakeholders in other key departments – Operations, Marketing, Finance, Customer Services and Design.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Work with the team and create new administrative systems to help make the business more efficient.
- Manage online and paper filing systems.
- General office administration as required to support Sales Team including price and product information, and seasonal overlays.
- Interacting with customers on a daily basis, dealing with enquiries and complaints. Also reaching out with new product introductions, price amendments and promotional drives.
- Manage the seasonal master file, providing product information to support market launches.
- Preparation of sales presentations for Account Managers and their customer meetings
- Great opportunity for progression and development for the prospective candidate. Full training and development will be given and supported from an established team.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Enthusiastic and desire to be team player within a busy business environment where our customers are “king”.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel and Powerpoint
- Self-organised, self-motivated and hard working with a solutions’ orientated attitude.
- Time management – the ability to work on several projects at once and prioritise.
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the UK. This should be detailed in your CV and confirmation of proof will be required before any interview can be offered.
Please send your CV, demonstrating how your qualifications and experience satisfy the above criteria, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we anticipate a large response, only those CV’s that clearly address all the criteria for the role will be considered.
Closing date for applications 30th April.
Bedeck 1951 is the UK’s market leading bed and bath company creating brand
leading, design led products.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Ecommerce Assistant to support our
exciting Ecommerce department based in Belfast. The Ecommerce Assistant
will support our ecommerce and customer service team with a wide variety of
tasks, projects and campaigns ensuring the e-commerce platform is up to
date and running to the highest standards.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in ecommerce retail, be
commercially astute, customer focused and sales driven.
Duties & Responsibilities
The role will include, but will not be limited to:
Responsible for creating, uploading and keeping products and other
content up-to-date to the Bedeckhome website.
Site walk daily to ensure all products are live, correctly merchandised
and priced correctly.
Creating and managing all categories across the sites, ensuring all
products are categorised correctly.
Ensuring imagery is consistent and kept up-to-date.
Working closely with the Ecommerce team on web development projects to
ensure all content is up-to-date.
Assist the day-to-day execution of our promotional strategy including
pricing, code set up and terms and conditions.
Enhance the visual merchandising and search experience for the
Supporting the Ecommerce team with associated user acceptance testing
on all new and existing platforms and report all issues and bugs.
Assisting the Ecommerce team to reply to escalated customer service
Key Skills & Experience
At least 2 years previous experience in a similar / comparable job.
Excellent spoken and written English.
Highly organised to ensure the smooth running of all daily operations.
Experience listing products in bulk using Excel / .CSV files.
Intermediate knowledge of Excel and its basic formulae.
Experience with Magento or other similar ecommerce CMS.
Strong attention to detail.
Intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS
Advanced Excel skills.
Experience with automated email service providers i.e. Klaviyo,
Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor etc
Good working knowledge of Photoshop.
Comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
Please send your CV, demonstrating how your qualifications and
experience satisfy the above criteria, to
As we anticipate a large response, only those CV’s that clearly address
all the criteria for the role can be considered.