Composition: Bedlinen, pillowcases & Throw: 100% Cotton. Cushion: 100% Polyester. Decorative Throw: 100% Polyester
Colour: Damson & Ivory
Thread Count: 200
Care Instructions: Duvet Covers, Pillowcases & Curtains: Machine Washable. Bedspread: Wash on wool cycle. Cushion & Decorative Throw: Dry Clean Only.
Sanderson Dandelion Clocks Bedding Damson
This contemporary and chic bedlinen range by Sanderson boasts great quality and finishes with fabulous design.
This seasons ‘must have’ Sanderson bedding design- the Dandelion Clocks bedding range by Sanderson is a fun and funky 50’s inspired retro print taken from the Sanderson fabric and wallpaper of the same name.
Stylised dandelion heads with seeds radiating from a central point are printed on crisp 200 thread count cotton percale in a Damson palette. The duvet cover and oxford pillowcase are bordered with flat piping and have a plain ivory reverse.
Vintage inspiration with a modern twist, this iconic range of Sanderson bedding is designed to show off your bedroom and is sure to bring the ‘wow’ factor into your boudoir!
The collection is completed with a quilted bedspread and co-ordinating curtains in three sizes.
A fabulous decorative throw and cushion scattered with embroidered flower heads adds the perfect finishing touch (The bed linen and ready-made curtains are a softer shade than the wallpaper and fabric).
Turn your bedroom into a glamorous sanctuary with the Dandelion Clocks range by Sanderson.
Sanderson Bed Linen – Dandelion Clocks Bedding Range (Damson)
The Dandelion Clocks bedlinen sets by Sanderson includes cushions, single duvet covers, double duvet covers, kingsize duvet covers and super kingsize duvet covers, pillowcases (Oxford), lined tape top curtains (66x54, 66x72 and 90x90 inches), single, double and kingsize throw, as well as a decorative throw.
Single Duvet Cover: 130cm x 190cm
Double Duvet Cover: 200cm x 200cm
Kingsize Duvet Cover: 230cm x 220cm
Super Kingsize Duvet Cover: 260cm x 220cm
Oxford Pillowcase: 48cm x 76cm
Double Throw: 255cm x 260cm
Kingsize Throw: 270cm x 260cm
Decorative Throw: 150cm x 200cm
Standard UK Delivery (3-5 working days)
Orders under £49 - £3.50
Excludes British Islands.
Isle of Man: £3.50
Scottish Islands: £3.50
Jersey & Guernsey (Channel Islands): £15.00
How it Works
1. You will be notified of the delivery cost before you submit your payment details.
2. All deliveries to the mainland UK & Ireland are free when you spend £49 or over (Exclusions apply - All other orders £3.50 minimum)
3. Our courier company requires a signature upon delivery.
4. Alternatively we are able to deliver items to work addresses.
5. Items in stock will normally be delivered to the UK within 3-5 working days. For other areas delivery times will be extended.
6. When you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email followed by a despatch email & a text message detailing order status from our courier.
7. Deliveries are normally made Monday - Friday.
Restrictions We endeavour to try and supply our goods to you wherever you are but sometimes carrier availability in certain areas restricts where we can deliver, unfortunately we cannot currently deliver to the following destinations. USA, Canada, Asia, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Bosnia-Herzegovia, Croatia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Malta BFPO or PO Box addresses at this time.
CollectPlus - 3 working days (Collect your order at a time that suits you)
Orders under £49 - £3.50
CollectPlus is the UK’s largest store-based parcel service, offering customers greater freedom and convenience when receiving parcels. With access to thousands of collection points throughout the UK through a nationwide network of local convenience stores, petrol stations and supermarkets, you can collect your Bedeck parcel at a time that suits you.
How it Works
When placing your order you will be able to select CollectPlus as your delivery option and proceed to select your nearest collection point. Alternatively the CollectPlus website offers a postcode or location search. Click here to find your nearest collection point.
Once you have successfully placed and paid for your order, your item(s) will be processed and shipped to your chosen collection point. You will receive confirmation from CollectPlus via email and/or SMS once your parcel is available for collection. This will include your unique collection code. Please take this code and proof of ID with you.
Your parcel will be held for 10 days at your chosen collection point before being returned to our warehouse. A refund will then be processed back to your account.
Click here for further information regarding CollectPlus
International Delivery (Mainland Europe Only)
All Orders - £29.95
Please see Restrictions for countries excluded.
We endeavour to try and supply our goods to you wherever you are but sometimes carrier availability in certain areas restricts where we can deliver, unfortunately we cannot currently deliver to the following destinations.
USA, Canada, Asia, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Bosnia-Herzegovia, Croatia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Malta BFPO or PO Box addresses at this time.
Bedeck Returns Procedure
Bedeck's philosophy is to achieve the highest possible standards in all areas of the business, from design and manufacturing through to presentation and sales. We pride ourselves on the quality of our merchandise but unfortunately if you do receive goods that are not in perfect condition or you simply wish to return an item then please follow the steps listed below. (Exceptions to this policy are explained further down the page).
CollectPlus Returns Procedure
- Free returns will only be available via CollectPlus
- You will find the CollectPlus returns sheet with your order. Or simply visit www.collectplus.co.uk/bedeck to obtain your returns label. (Enter your order number and your email address, then print and attach the label to your parcel)
- Please fill in the returns section to the right of the page and enclose it in your parcel.
- Write your order number on the CollectPlus returns label. Then peel it off and stick it on your parcel so that it covers the bacode of the original label. (If using the original despatch packing)
- Drop your parcel off at any one of the 6000 local stores offering the CollectPlus service.
- CollectPlus will only be able to receive parcels that are no more than 50cm x 30cm x 30cm and weigh less that 10kg.
Standard Delivery Returns Procedure(Goods returned at customers own cost)
Step 1: Get in touch
Contact our Customer services department on 0845 603 0861 to obtain a returns number.
(Mon - Thurs: 9am-5pm, Fri: 9am-4pm)
Step 2: Prepare the items
Wrap items carefully in the original packaging to avoid damage in transit. Remember to include all original documents.
Step 3: Deliver Returns to:
187-189 Lurgan Road
Craigavon, N. Ireland
- Faulty items will be replaced and sent free of postage and packaging (We will require a receipt copy as proof to refund your postage. By email will be suffice.)
- We recommend that you send items recorded or special delivery (please note that Bedeck will be unable to refund any items being returned that were lost in transit).
- If you return something due to it being faulty we will refund the carriage, but in the case that you may want to return something due to it being unsuitable or not matching your room, you will need to pay the postage costs to return it to us.
- Goods must be returned within 30 days of despatch. The date your items were despatched by us will be on the documentation that arrives with your order.
- Returned goods must be in an un-used, un-washed, re-saleable condition and in the original packaging.
- For reasons of health and hygiene we cannot refund or exchange duvets, pillows, mattress toppers or toiletries unless they are faulty.
- Refunds can only be made to the original purchaser
- If goods are being exchanged and the new items are less than the previous order the difference will be refunded.
- Please note that all exchanges / refunds must be made through our customer services department. Refunds cannot be made through any of our stores under any circumstances.
- We will only refund the value of items returned and credit will be arranged within 14 days of receipt.
- Please note you can only return goods that you have purchased online; individual stores have their own returns procedure.
Product / Order Enquiries
UK: 0333 200 7331
ROI: 048 3832 2698
Intl: +44 28 3832 2698
Lines open Mon-Thur: 8:30-5pm. Fri: 8:30-4pm