Composition: Duvet Cover, Oxford Pillowcase and Bedspread: Front 70% Cotton 30% Polyester, Reverse 50 / 50 Polycotton 180 percale, Housewife Pillowcase and Fitted Sheet: 50 / 50 Polycotton 180 percale, Valance: Print 50 /50 Polycotton 180 percale
Care Instructions: Duvet Covers, Pillowcases, Sheets & Curtains: Machine Washable. Bedspread & Cushion: Wash on wool cycle.
Gold Jacquard Bedding
Lewis F. Day (1845–1910) is best known for his ceramics and wallpapers, and for his writings on the philosophy of the Arts and Crafts Movement.
His interest in design is said to have stemmed from his frequent visits to the South Kensington Museum (now the Victoria and Albert Museum). The V&A holds many examples of his work including the inspiration for Athenian, a wallpaper from the late 19th century.
The collection features an elegant scrolling leaf design recreated in a lustrous jacquard weave and complemented with a smaller scale printed leaf co-ordinate. The duvet cover and oxford pillowcase have a rope trim edging and the collection also includes a jacquard bedspread, curtains and valance. The printed co-ordinate is used on the housewife pillowcase and fitted sheet and an intricately embroidered cushion adds a layer of subtle texture and pattern to the collection.
Standard UK Delivery (3-5 working days)
Orders under £49 - £3.50
Excludes British Islands.
How it Works
2. All deliveries to the mainland UK & Ireland are free when you spend £49 or over (Exclusions apply - All other orders £3.50 minimum)
3. Our courier company requires a signature upon delivery however some items can be left with neighbours or a secure location if authorised. 4. Alternatively we are able to deliver items to work addresses.
5. Items in stock will normally be delivered to the UK within 3-5 working days. For other areas delivery times will be extended.
6. When you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email followed by a despatch email & a text message detailing order status from our courier.
7. Deliveries are normally made Monday - Friday.
Restrictions We endeavour to try and supply our goods to you wherever you are but sometimes carrier availability in certain areas restricts where we can deliver, unfortunately we cannot currently deliver to the following destinations. USA, Canada, Asia, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Bosnia-Herzegovia, Croatia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Malta BFPO or PO Box addresses at this time.
CollectPlus - 3 working days (Collect your order at a time that suits you)
Orders under £49 - £3.50
CollectPlus is the UK’s largest store-based parcel service, offering customers greater freedom and convenience when receiving parcels. With access to thousands of collection points throughout the UK through a nationwide network of local convenience stores, petrol stations and supermarkets, you can collect your Bedeck parcel at a time that suits you.
How it Works
When placing your order you will be able to select CollectPlus as your delivery option and proceed to select your nearest collection point. Alternatively the CollectPlus website offers a postcode or location search. Click here to find your nearest collection point.
Once you have successfully placed and paid for your order, your item(s) will be processed and shipped to your chosen collection point. You will receive confirmation from CollectPlus via email and/or SMS once your parcel is available for collection. This will include your unique collection code. Please take this code and proof of ID with you.
Your parcel will be held for 10 days at your chosen collection point before being returned to our warehouse. A refund will then be processed back to your account.
Click here for further information regarding CollectPlus
International Delivery (Mainland Europe Only)
All Orders - £29.95
Please see Restrictions for countries excluded.
USA, Canada, Asia, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Bosnia-Herzegovia, Croatia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Malta BFPO or PO Box addresses at this time.
Bedeck Returns Procedure
CollectPlus Returns Procedure
- Free returns will only be available via CollectPlus
- Please fill in the returns section to the right of the page and enclose it in your parcel.
- Drop your parcel off at any one of the 6000 local stores offering the CollectPlus service.
Standard Delivery Returns Procedure(Goods returned at customers own cost)
Step 1: Get in touch
(Mon - Thurs: 9am-5pm, Fri: 9am-4pm)
Step 2: Prepare the items
Step 3: Deliver Returns to:
187-189 Lurgan Road
Craigavon, N. Ireland
- Refunds can only be made to the original purchaser
- We will only refund the value of items returned and credit will be arranged within 14 days of receipt.
Product / Order Enquiries
Tel: 0845 603 0861
Lines open Mon-Thur: 8:30-5pm. Fri: 8:30-4pm