Bedeck Returns Procedure
Bedeck's philosophy is to achieve the highest possible standards in all areas of the business, from design and manufacturing through to presentation and sales. We pride ourselves on the quality of our merchandise but unfortunately if you do receive goods that are not in perfect condition or you simply wish to return an item then please follow the steps listed below. (Exceptions to this policy are explained further down the page).
Step 1: Get in touch
Contact our Customer services department on 0845 603 0861 to obtain a returns number.
(Mon - Thurs: 9am-5pm, Fri: 9am-4pm)
Step 2: Prepare the items
Wrap items carefully in the original packaging to avoid damage in transit. Remember to include all original documents.
Step 3: Deliver Returns to:
187-189 Lurgan Road
Craigavon, N. Ireland
- Goods must be returned within 30 days of despatch. The date your items were despatched by us will be on the documentation that arrives with your order.
- Returned goods must be in an un-used, un-washed, re-saleable condition and in the original packaging.
- For reasons of health and hygiene we cannot refund or exchange duvets, pillows, mattress toppers or toiletries unless they are faulty.
- Refunds can only be made to the original purchaser
- If goods are being exchanged and the new items are less than the previous order the difference will be refunded.
- Faulty items will be replaced and sent free of postage and packaging (We will require a receipt copy as proof to refund your postage. By email will be suffice.)
- Please note that all exchanges / refunds must be made through our customer services department. Refunds cannot be made through any of our stores under any circumstances.
- We recommend that you send items recorded or special delivery (please note that Bedeck will be unable to refund any items being returned that were lost in transit).
- We will only refund the value of items returned and credit will be arranged within 14 days of receipt.
If you have a Bedeck account please login via the My Account link in the top navigation.
- Please note you can only return goods that you have purchased online; individual stores have their own returns procedure.
If you return something due to it being faulty we will refund the carriage, but in the case that you may want to return something due to it being unsuitable or not matching your room, you will need to pay the postage costs to return it to us.