Composition: Bedlinen: 180 Thread Count, 100% Cotton. Housewife Pillowcase: 100% Cotton. Cushion: 100% Cotton. Towels: 100% Cotton.
Care Instructions: Machine Washable
Joules Piggy Cat Farm Bed Linen
All the fun of the farm ensues with this wonderfully pretty bedding collection from Joules. This cheerful, cute farm yard scene is brought to life in a hot pink silhouette print and reverse dotty detail. A pink woollen, geometric throw is a stylish addition, while an embroidered cushion featuring a friendly bunny design complements the bed.
Unashamedly girly, the Joules Piggy Cat Farm bedding collection is sure to add a splash of vibrant colour to any girl’s room.
In addition to this, this glorious design is available as 100% cotton towels for the bathroom.
Joules Bedding – The Piggy Cat Farm Range
The Joules Piggy Cat Farm bed linen range includes single, double duvet covers; housewife pillowcases.
Cushion: 40cm x 40cm
Single Duvet Cover: 140cm x 200cm
Double Duvet Cover: 200cm x 200cm
Housewife Pillowcase: 74cm x 48cm
Standard UK Delivery (3-5 working days)
Orders of £50 and over - FREE
Orders under £50 - £4.95
Excludes British Islands.
International Delivery (Mainland Europe Only)
All Orders - £29.95
Please see Restrictions for countries excluded.
How it Works
- You will be notified of the delivery cost before you submit your payment details.
- All deliveries to the mainland UK & Ireland are free when you spend £50 or over (Exclusions apply - All other orders £4.95 minimum)
- Our courier company requires a signature upon delivery however some items can be left with neighbours or a secure location if authorised.
- Alternatively we are able to deliver items to work addresses.
- Items in stock will normally be delivered to the UK within 3-5 working days. For other areas delivery times will be extended.
- When you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email followed by a despatch email & a text message detailing order status from our courier.
- Deliveries are normally made Monday - Friday.
We endeavour to try and supply our goods to you wherever you are but sometimes carrier availability in certain areas restricts where we can deliver, unfortunately we cannot currently deliver to the following destinations.
USA, Canada, Asia, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Bosnia-Herzegovia, Croatia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Malta BFPO or PO Box addresses at this time.
Bedeck Returns Procedure
Bedeck's philosophy is to achieve the highest possible standards in all areas of the business, from design and manufacturing through to presentation and sales. We pride ourselves on the quality of our merchandise but unfortunately if you do receive goods that are not in perfect condition or you simply wish to return an item then please follow the steps listed below. (Exceptions to this policy are explained further down the page).
Step 1: Get in touch
Contact our Customer services department on 0845 603 0861 to obtain a returns number.
(Mon - Thurs: 9am-5pm, Fri: 9am-4pm)
Step 2: Prepare the items
Wrap items carefully in the original packaging to avoid damage in transit. Remember to include all original documents.
Step 3: Deliver Returns to:
187-189 Lurgan Road
Craigavon, N. Ireland
- Goods must be returned within 30 days of despatch. The date your items were despatched by us will be on the documentation that arrives with your order.
- Returned goods must be in an un-used, un-washed, re-saleable condition and in the original packaging.
- For reasons of health and hygiene we cannot refund or exchange duvets, pillows, mattress toppers or toiletries unless they are faulty.
- Refunds can only be made to the original purchaser
- If goods are being exchanged and the new items are less than the previous order the difference will be refunded.
- Faulty items will be replaced and sent free of postage and packaging (We will require a receipt copy as proof to refund your postage. By email will be suffice.)
- Please note that all exchanges / refunds must be made through our customer services department. Refunds cannot be made through any of our stores under any circumstances.
- We recommend that you send items recorded or special delivery (please note that Bedeck will be unable to refund any items being returned that were lost in transit).
- We will only refund the value of items returned and credit will be arranged within 14 days of receipt.
If you have a Bedeck account please login via the My Account link in the top navigation.
- Please note you can only return goods that you have purchased online; individual stores have their own returns procedure.
If you return something due to it being faulty we will refund the carriage, but in the case that you may want to return something due to it being unsuitable or not matching your room, you will need to pay the postage costs to return it to us.
Product / Order Enquiries
Tel: 0845 603 0861
Lines open Mon-Thur: 8:30-5pm. Fri: 8:30-4pm