How do I select the CollectPlus delivery option?
When placing your order you will be able to select CollectPlus as your delivery option and proceed to select your nearest collection point. Alternatively the CollectPlus website offers a postcode or location search. Click here to find your nearest collection point.
How many CollectPlus collection points are there?
CollectPlus has thousands of stores throughout the UK and Northern Ireland. This could be your local Spar, Co-Op, an independently owned convenience store in your area, your local newsagents or a petrol station.
Where is my nearest CollectPlus collection point?
During checkout, when you select CollectPlus as your delivery method, you will also be able to select your nearest collection point. Click here to find your nearest collection point via a postcode or location search.
How long will it take for my order to arrive at my chosen CollectPlus collection point?
Once you have successfully placed your order, your item(s) will be processed in our warehouse and shipped to your chosen collection point. You will receive confirmation from CollectPlus via email and/or SMS once your parcel is available for collection. This will include your unique collection code, which you will need to bring with you (along with ID) when you collect your parcel.
What do I need to take when I collect my parcel?
When collecting your parcel, please take your CollectPlus collection code (received through email or SMS) and proof of ID. The following forms of ID are accepted:
- Driving License
- Utility Bill
- Mobile Phone Bill
- Wage Slip
- Bank Statement
- Cheque Book
What should I do if I lose my collection code from CollectPlus?
If you have lost the collection code sent to you by CollectPlus via email or SMS then please contact us to arrange for a new collection code to be issued, as you will be unable to collect your parcel without it.
What should I do if I don't receive my collection code from CollectPlus?
If you don't receive an email or SMS from CollectPlus with your collection code, then please contact our Customer Service team and they will be able to help you. (0333 200 7331)
Can someone else collect my order on my behalf?
Yes, someone else can collect your order, but they must have your proof of ID and your collection code.
How long will I have to collect my parcel?
Your parcel will be held at your chosen collection point for 10 days before being returned to the Bedeck warehouse. You will receive reminders from CollectPlus after 3 days and 7 days of the parcel arriving at the collection point if you haven't already collected your parcel. If your parcel is returned to us, it will be processed as a return and a refund will be issued back to your account. You may still be charged for the CollectPlus delivery cost.
Can I track my order once it has been despatched?
Yes, CollectPlus provides a tracking service which allows you to see where your order is. They will also provide SMS updates if a mobile number was provided.
What should I do if I don't want my order anymore?
If your order has already been processed, please do not collect the parcel from the CollectPlus collection point. It will be returned to us after 10 days and a refund will be issued. You may still be charged for the CollectPlus delivery cost.
How do I return an item I have already collected from a CollectPlus collection point?
If you want to return any item, please follow the information below (and included within your parcel)
- Goods must be returned within 30 days of despatch. The date your items were despatched by us will be on the documentation that arrives with your order.
- Returned goods must be in an un-used, un-washed, re-saleable condition and in the original packaging.
- For reasons of health and hygiene we cannot refund or exchange duvets, pillows, mattress toppers or toiletries unless they are faulty.
- Refunds can only be made to the original purchaser.
- Free returns will only be available via CollectPlus.
- If goods are being exchanged and the new items are less than the previous order the difference will be refunded.
- Please note that all exchanges / refunds must be made through our customer services department. Refunds cannot be made through any of our stores under any circumstances.
- We will only refund the value of items returned and credit will be arranged within 14 days of receipt.
- Please note you can only return goods that you have purchased online; individual stores have their own returns procedure.
- Please fill in the returns section on the form provided and enclose it in your parcel. Or simply visit www.collectplus.co.uk/bedeck to obtain your returns label. (Enter your order number and your email address, then print and attached the label to your parcel.)
- Write your order number on the CollectPlus returns label. Then peel it off and stick it on your parcel so it covers the barcode of the original label. (If using the original packaging to return the products)
- Drop your parcel off at any one of 6000 local stores offering the CollectPlus service.
- CollectPlus will only be able to receive parcels that are no more than 50cm x 30cm x 30cm and weigh less than 10kg.