How to change your duvet
Changing duvets simply is something we have all struggled with at some point or another. In fact, changing beds is regarded by many as the most tiresome household chore for this very reason. This need not be the case however and Bedeck have tried and tested the simplest way to change your duvet without getting into a flap.
1. First, turn your duvet cover inside out and lay it flat on the bed with the opening at the bottom.
2. Then lay your duvet on top of the duvet cover, ensuring that all the corners are straight and aligned.
3. Starting from the head of the bed, start rolling the duvet and cover into a long burrito.
4. When the duvet and cover are fully rolled, reach into the opening of the cover on one side and flip it over, exposing the outside of the duvet cover. Repeat for the other side.
5. Once both sides are flipped over, unroll the duvet and duvet cover and smooth out the duvet – et voila!
Now you can enjoy dressing your bed in Bedeck's beautiful linens without all the hassle of stuffing, shaking and flapping!