Composition: 100% cotton Percale
Machine Washable: Machine Washable
Sanderson Adele French Style Bedding
For French inspired bedding, make sure you choose the Sanderson Adele bedding range (blue) for your bedroom.
With understated elegance, the Adele range captures French elegance perfectly and is sure to transform your bedroom into a sumptuous French boudoir.
This Sanderson bedding range is based on a late 19th century French fabric design and portrays loose bouquets of peonies beautifully re-created in a palette of fresh blue tones on a pale ivory ground.
In addition to this, the duvet cover and oxford pillowcase are edged with a fine blue piping and the duvet cover has a contrast ticking stripe reverse.
The range also includes a plain white housewife pillowcase with Blue embroidery and reversible quilted throw, all printed on a luxurious 200 thread count cotton percale.
Capture the classical French style with some ivory silk cushions with floral embroidered decoration that add a modern mix texture and detail.
Adele French Style Bedding Range (Blue)
The Adele bedlinen sets (in blue) by Sanderson includes blankets, cushions, single duvet covers, double duvet covers, kingsize duvet covers and super kingsize duvet covers, pillowcases (Oxford and Housewife), double flat sheets, lined tape top curtains (66x54, 66x72 and 90x90 inches), single, double and kingsize throw
Blanket: 130cm x 170cm
Single Duvet Cover: 130cm x 190cm
Double Duvet Cover: 200cm x 200cm
Kingsize Duvet Cover: 230cm x 220cm
Super Kingsize Duvet Cover: 260cm x 220cm
Oxford Pillowcase: 48cm x 76cm
Double Flat Sheet: 250cm x 275cm
Single Throw: 130cm x 190cm
Double Throw: 200cm x 200cm
Kingsize Throw: 270cm x 260cm
Standard UK Delivery (3-5 working days)
Orders of £50 and over - FREE
Orders under £50 - £4.95
Excludes British Islands.
International Delivery (Mainland Europe Only)
All Orders - £29.95
Please see Restrictions for countries excluded.
How it Works
- You will be notified of the delivery cost before you submit your payment details.
- All deliveries to the mainland UK & Ireland are free when you spend £50 or over (Exclusions apply - All other orders £4.95 minimum)
- Our courier company requires a signature upon delivery however some items can be left with neighbours or a secure location if authorised.
- Alternatively we are able to deliver items to work addresses.
- Items in stock will normally be delivered to the UK within 3-5 working days. For other areas delivery times will be extended.
- When you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email followed by a despatch email & a text message detailing order status from our courier.
- Deliveries are normally made Monday - Friday.
We endeavour to try and supply our goods to you wherever you are but sometimes carrier availability in certain areas restricts where we can deliver, unfortunately we cannot currently deliver to the following destinations.
USA, Canada, Asia, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Bosnia-Herzegovia, Croatia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Malta BFPO or PO Box addresses at this time.
Bedeck Returns Procedure
Bedeck's philosophy is to achieve the highest possible standards in all areas of the business, from design and manufacturing through to presentation and sales. We pride ourselves on the quality of our merchandise but unfortunately if you do receive goods that are not in perfect condition or you simply wish to return an item then please follow the steps listed below. (Exceptions to this policy are explained further down the page).
Step 1: Get in touch
Contact our Customer services department on 0845 603 0861 to obtain a returns number.
(Mon - Thurs: 9am-5pm, Fri: 9am-4pm)
Step 2: Prepare the items
Wrap items carefully in the original packaging to avoid damage in transit. Remember to include all original documents.
Step 3: Deliver Returns to:
187-189 Lurgan Road
Craigavon, N. Ireland
- Goods must be returned within 30 days of despatch. The date your items were despatched by us will be on the documentation that arrives with your order.
- Returned goods must be in an un-used, un-washed, re-saleable condition and in the original packaging.
- For reasons of health and hygiene we cannot refund or exchange duvets, pillows, mattress toppers or toiletries unless they are faulty.
- Refunds can only be made to the original purchaser
- If goods are being exchanged and the new items are less than the previous order the difference will be refunded.
- Faulty items will be replaced and sent free of postage and packaging (We will require a receipt copy as proof to refund your postage. By email will be suffice.)
- Please note that all exchanges / refunds must be made through our customer services department. Refunds cannot be made through any of our stores under any circumstances.
- We recommend that you send items recorded or special delivery (please note that Bedeck will be unable to refund any items being returned that were lost in transit).
- We will only refund the value of items returned and credit will be arranged within 14 days of receipt.
If you have a Bedeck account please login via the My Account link in the top navigation.
- Please note you can only return goods that you have purchased online; individual stores have their own returns procedure.
If you return something due to it being faulty we will refund the carriage, but in the case that you may want to return something due to it being unsuitable or not matching your room, you will need to pay the postage costs to return it to us.
Product / Order Enquiries
Tel: 0845 603 0861
Lines open Mon-Thur: 8:30-5pm. Fri: 8:30-4pm